Filter by Topic
- Reproduction (9) Apply Reproduction filter
- Legal (8) Apply Legal filter
- People (7) Apply People filter
- Experiments (4) Apply Experiments filter
- Organizations (4) Apply Organizations filter
- Ethics (3) Apply Ethics filter
- Publications (3) Apply Publications filter
- Theories (3) Apply Theories filter
- Processes (2) Apply Processes filter
- Technologies (2) Apply Technologies filter
Displaying 26 - 26 of 26 items.
Revive & Restore (2012– )
Revive and Restore is a California-based nonprofit that uses genetic engineering to help solve conservation problems, such as saving endangered species and increasing the biodiversity of ecosystems. To facilitate their solutions, Revive and Restore utilizes genetic engineering, which is the process of making changes to an organism’s DNA, or the set of instructions for how an organism develops and functions.
Subject: Organizations, Theories