Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Religion filter Religion
- Reproduction (18) Apply Reproduction filter
- People (15) Apply People filter
- Publications (3) Apply Publications filter
- Outreach (2) Apply Outreach filter
- Legal (1) Apply Legal filter
- Organizations (1) Apply Organizations filter
- Places (1) Apply Places filter
- Reproductive Health Arizona (1) Apply Reproductive Health Arizona filter
St. Augustine (354-430)
St. Augustine of Hippo, born Aurelius Augustinus to a respectable family in the year 354 CE, is now considered one of the foremost theologians in the history of the Catholic Church. His writings, including his philosophy regarding life in the womb and the moral worth of embryos, influenced many other great thinkers of his time and throughout history.
Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas
The principal work of St. Thomas Aquinas, the Summa Theologica is divided into three parts and is designed to instruct both beginners and experts in all matters of Christian Truth. It discusses topics central to Christian morality, ethics, law, and the life of Christ, providing philosophical and theological solutions to common arguments and questions surrounding the Christian faith. The views presented in this body of writing are currently upheld in large part by the modern doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church.