Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Organizations filter Organizations
- (-) Remove People filter People
- (-) Remove Places filter Places
- (-) Remove Technologies filter Technologies
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
No-scalpel vasectomy, or NSV or keyhole vasectomy, is a surgical method of sterilization that involves puncturing the skin of the scrotum to access the vas deferens, a tube that carries spermatozoa, or sperm, from the testes to the penis. The surgeon performing the procedure blocks the flow of sperm through the vas deferens, sterilizing the patient. NSV is a less invasive procedure, as it does not use a scalpel to make a deep cut on sensitive scrotal tissue.
Subject: Technologies, People, Organizations, Places, Reproduction