Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Ethics filter Ethics
- (-) Remove Organizations filter Organizations
- (-) Remove Technologies filter Technologies
- (-) Remove Theories filter Theories
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
Revive & Restore’s Woolly Mammoth Revival Project
In 2015, Revive & Restore launched the Woolly Mammoth Revival Project with a goal of engineering a creature with genes from the woolly mammoth and introducing it back into the tundra to combat climate change. Revive & Restore is a nonprofit in California that uses genome editing technologies to enhance conservation efforts in sometimes controversial ways.
Subject: Theories, Technologies, Organizations, Ethics