Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Ethics filter Ethics
- (-) Remove Legal filter Legal
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Publications filter Publications
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
Eugenical Sterilization in the United States (1922), by Harry H. Laughlin
Eugenical Sterilization in the United States is a 1922 book in which author Harry H. Laughlin argues for the necessity of compulsory sterilization in the United States based on the principles of eugenics. The eugenics movement of the early twentieth century in the US focused on altering the genetic makeup of the US population by regulating immigration and sterilization, and by discouraging interracial procreation, then called miscegenation.
Subject: Outreach, Legal, Ethics, Publications