Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove People filter People
- (-) Remove Publications filter Publications
- Religion (1) Apply Religion filter
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
People's Padre: An Autobiography (1954), by Emmett McLoughlin
Emmett McLoughlin wrote People's Padre: An Autobiography, based on his experiences as a Roman Catholic priest advocating for the health of people in Arizona. The Beacon Press in Boston, Massachusetts, published the autobiography in 1954. McLoughlin was a Franciscan Order Roman Catholic priest who advocated for public housing and healthcare for the poor and for minority groups in Phoenix, Arizona, during the mid twentieth century. The autobiography recounts McLoughlin's efforts in founding several community initiatives throughout Phoenix, including the St.
Subject: Outreach, People, Publications, Religion