Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove People filter People
- (-) Remove Places filter Places
- (-) Remove Reproduction filter Reproduction
- (-) Remove Technologies filter Technologies
- Organizations (1) Apply Organizations filter
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
No-scalpel vasectomy, or NSV or keyhole vasectomy, is a surgical method of sterilization that involves puncturing the skin of the scrotum to access the vas deferens, a tube that carries spermatozoa, or sperm, from the testes to the penis. The surgeon performing the procedure blocks the flow of sperm through the vas deferens, sterilizing the patient. NSV is a less invasive procedure, as it does not use a scalpel to make a deep cut on sensitive scrotal tissue.
Subject: Technologies, People, Organizations, Places, Reproduction