Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Ethics filter Ethics
- (-) Remove Organizations filter Organizations
- (-) Remove Outreach filter Outreach
- (-) Remove Reproduction filter Reproduction
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
The Doula Project (2007– )
The Doula Project, cofounded in 2007 as The Abortion Doula Project by Mary Mahoney, Lauren Mitchell, and Miriam Zoila Perez, is a nonprofit organization of full-spectrum doulas based in New York City, New York, and is one of the first organizations to provide free full-spectrum doula care to pregnant people. Full-spectrum doulas provide non-medical physical, emotional, and informational support to pregnant people through a wide range of pregnancy experiences, including birth, miscarriage, stillbirth, fetal anomalies, and abortion.
Subject: Organizations, Outreach, Ethics, Reproduction