Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Ethics filter Ethics
- (-) Remove Processes filter Processes
- (-) Remove Reproduction filter Reproduction
- (-) Remove Technologies filter Technologies
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 items.
Breast Augmentation Techniques
Breast augmentation involves the use of implants or fat tissue to increase patient breast size. As of 2019, breast augmentation is the most popular surgical cosmetic procedure in the United States, with annual patient numbers increasing by 41 percent since the year 2000. Since the first documented breast augmentation by surgeon Vincenz Czerny in 1895, and later the invention of the silicone breast implant in 1963, surgeons have developed the procedure into its own specialized field of surgery, creating various operating techniques for different results.
Subject: Technologies, Processes, Reproduction, Ethics