Filter by Topic
- (-) Remove Publications filter Publications
- Reproduction (34) Apply Reproduction filter
- Experiments (17) Apply Experiments filter
- Theories (14) Apply Theories filter
- Outreach (13) Apply Outreach filter
- Disorders (12) Apply Disorders filter
- Processes (8) Apply Processes filter
- Legal (7) Apply Legal filter
- Ethics (6) Apply Ethics filter
- People (3) Apply People filter
- Religion (3) Apply Religion filter
- Organizations (2) Apply Organizations filter
- Technologies (2) Apply Technologies filter
- Organisms (1) Apply Organisms filter
Filter by Format
- (-) Remove Articles filter Articles
Displaying 226 - 226 of 226 items.
"Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells without Myc from Mouse and Human Fibroblasts" (2007), by Masato Nakagawa et al.
In November 2007, Masato Nakagawa, along with a number of other researchers including Kazutoshi Takahashi, Keisuke Okita, and Shinya Yamanaka, published "Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells without Myc from Mouse and Human Fibroblasts" (abbreviated "Generation") in Nature. In "Generation," the authors point to dedifferentiation of somatic cells as an avenue for generating pluripotent stem cells useful for treating specific patients and diseases.
Subject: Publications, Experiments