Reproductive Health Arizona (RHAZ) is a project at Arizona State University. It records the history of reproductive health, medicine, and biology in Arizona. Arizona has a unique history with reproductive health, and that history influences the state today. Arizonans can use historical stories to inform their understanding of Arizona's present and future with reproductive health and medicine, and RHAZ provides those stories. To do so, it publishes encyclopedia articles, oral histories, maps, and other resources that tell historical stories about reproductive health and medicine topics and situate them in their broader social contexts. All of those items are collected on this page. A collaboration between the Embryo Project Encyclopedia, the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics, and the Center for Biology and Society, RHAZ launched in 2016 with a grant from the Institute for Humanities Research, and it collaborates with related projects such as Creative Push.
- Planned Parenthood Committee of Phoenix (1942-1978)
- Planned Parenthood Center of Tucson (1950-1977)
- The Mother's Health Clinic of Phoenix (1937-1942)
- Clinica Para Madres (1934-1950)
- Isaacson v. Horne (2013)
- Jeter v. Mayo (2005)
- Tucson Woman's Clinic v. Eden (2004)
- Simat Corp v. Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (2002)
- Forbes v. Napolitano (2000)
- Nelson v. Planned Parenthood Center of Tucson (1973)
- State v. New Times, INC (1973)
- Planned Parenthood Center of Tucson, Inc., v. Marks (1972)
- Planned Parenthood Committee of Phoenix v. Maricopa County (1962)
- 1901 Arizona Comstock Law
- Goldwater, Barry Morris (1909–1998)
- Goldwater, Margaret (Peggy) (1909–1985)
- Sanger, Margaret Higgins (1879-1966)
- Tang, Pearl Mao (1922- )
- Wauneka, Annie Dodge (1910-1997)
- 2018. Publicly Funded Family Planning in Arizona, 1940–2017. By Claudia Nuneze-Eddy.
- 2016. Surprising Religious and Republican Roots to Planned Parenthood: An Arizona Case Study. By Claudia Nunez-Eddy.
- Google Map of Arizona organizations related to reproduction and reproductive health.
- Melcher, Mary S. Pregnancy, Motherhood, and Choice in Twentieth-century Arizona. University of Arizona Press, 2012.